domingo, 11 de octubre de 2009

First Term

Always it´s difficult to come back to the college routine and it´s more hard when you had a great vacations with a lot of fun.
But this year I had a new start in the collage, I changed my mind and was great. I maked new friends and had good marks in my subjects.
The first semester was interesting, because I had a new subject, in the farm, with the productive species. I was in touch and very close with the animals. This experience helped me to clarify my mind and my wish to continues in the degree.
This year, I don´t know why, I had more free time and was great because gave me the opportunity to make a lot of things, play soccer ( I really like this in my free time), hang out with my friends, see movies, a go a couple times to the Beach.
Finally was a year with new members in my family, four new babies, two girls nicole and eloise and two boys, Diego and Gustavo Two of them lives in other countries by I really hope meet both really soon, but I use skype to see they. In October Diego with his dad, my cousin Ian, had plans to visit chile. I am very eager.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario